Good morning! Forget takeaway pizzas and encourage kids to cook their own pizzas with the following recipe!
- 2 plain pizza base.
- 6 tbsp passata (tomato sauce).
- 400g mixed red and yellow tomatoes, sliced.
- 74g sprouting broccoli, stems finely sliced.
- 8 green olives, pitted and halved (optional).
- 150g mozzarella cherries (bocconcini).
- 2 tbsp fresh pesto.
- Hanful fresh basil leaves, to serve.
1- Heat the oven to 180C/160C. Put each pizza base on a baking sheet and spread each with half of the passata. Arrange the tomatoes on the top in rings or wedges of colour and add the broccoli and the olives, if using. Squish the mozzarella cherries (bocconcini) a little before dotting them over the pizzas, then drizzle 1 tbsp pesto over each.
2- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is bubbling and just starting to crown a little. Scatter over the basil leaves before serving.
Enjoy it and see you in the next update!